Thank you for enrolling in the Home Health Aide Course on 4YourCNA.org. This is a state-licensed program, so we need to review some technical items and gather a little more information from you to complete the enrollment process.
This agreement, together with the school catalog (located here and below), constitutes a binding contract between the student and the school upon acceptance by the school.
After program completion, we are required by state licensing agencies to collect initial employment information. You can submit this information via this form or email the following information to us when you get your first job as a HHA: your name, name and phone number of your employer, your hire date, the name of your supervisor and your starting wage. You can email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org or 4YourCNA@gmail.com. Your responses are confidential.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days of signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, except for the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
- Cancellation after the program has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after the student has completed 40% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
- All students desiring a refund must submit a Refund Request Notification in writing to the Director of Education or the Administrator.
- Refunds shall be made to the student within 30 days of receiving the Refund Request Notification.
- Registration fees (not to exceed $150) are non-refundable for refund requests made after 3 business days after enrollment
Cancellation or Postponement by School: In the event of program or course postponement, the student shall be notified by phone, email and/or USPS of the postponement and the anticipated date the program is scheduled to resume (if applicable) shall be indicated, and contain a provision for the student to delay his or her attendance until program or course is scheduled to resume, attend an alternative course or receive a refund of tuition per refund policy. In the event of a course or program cancellation, the student will receive a refund of all monies paid, in accordance with the refund policy.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
I agree to comply with the rules and policies and understand that the School shall have the right to terminate this contract and my enrollment at any time for violation of rules and policies as outlined in the catalog. I understand that the School reserves the right to modify the rules and regulation, and that I will be advised of any and all modifications.
I understand that in order to graduate from the program and to receive a diploma, I must successfully complete the required number of scheduled clock hours as specified in the catalog and on the Student Enrollment Agreement, pass all written and practical examination with a 70% average, maintain attendance of at least 80% of published clock hours for the program and satisfy all financial obligations to the School.
I understand that the School has not made and will not make any guarantees of employment or salary upon my graduation. The School will provide me with placement assistance, which will consist of identifying employment opportunities and advising me on appropriate means of attempting to realize these opportunities.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the School and myself, and no further modification or representation except as herein expressed in writing will be recognized.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS: DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT BEFORE YOU HAVE READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS ANY BLANK SPACES. ALL SIGNERS ATTEST THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED AND READ A COPY OF THE BINDING DOCUMENT AND CATALOG.